Monday 23 September 2013

Three layouts by Marie-Josée Hamel


Hello, Green Tara fans!

Today, I am featuring three new layouts that I created especially for Green Tara. Without further ado, here they are!

"Fun" layout

Once again, on this layout, I used my favorite new Green Tara flowers, the Azaleas! I love the colors available and the style of these gorgeous flowers. I am a huge fan of purple, so these are a go-to embellishment when I create a purple layout.


I combined them with mini-roses and skeleton leaves, and I also used an Organza & Pearl flower on the left side of the page.



Here's a close-up view of one of those beautiful Azalea flowers.

 
Green Tara products used:
 5cm Azaleas
Organza and Pearl in Pale Pink
1.5 cm Roses in Pale Pink
1 cm Roses in Pale Pink
Skeleton Leaves in Natural

Untitled layout

For this layout, I used a patterned background as well as black gesso that I applied with a credit card to add dimension and contrast.


 Sometimes I like to create two clusters on a layout, as I did in this case. At the top, you can see a small cluster, made only with flowers (Heirloom, Hibiscus and Roses).


At the botton, I used two different kinds of ribbon (Crushed Organza and Jute) to create bows and I glued them together. I then added a big flower on top and scattered a few black roses below.


Green Tara products used:
"Days like these..." layout

For this layout, I chose to go with the clean and simple look: big title, big flower, and a few details!

 
Here's a close-up view of the flower cluster. The plastic leaves are from my own stash and are not a scrapbooking product. :)


Green Tara products used:

Until next time,


5 comments:

  1. Oh these are gorgeous, love your beautiful style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vraiment de toute beauté Mariemily !! Coup de cœur pour ta première!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome projects MJ. Love them all. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such gorgeous layouts...love your style of scrapping!

    ReplyDelete