Sunday 29 September 2013

Three Bright Layouts To Share
By Di Garling

"Sweet Girl"

Hello there, thanks for calling by the blog.
Today I have three rather bright layouts to share with you,
& naturally they all feature lots of Green Tara goodness.


On this layout I have used some 6cm petals in daffodil yellow as
the main feature in my cluster. I actually created this flower
by layering two 6cm petals in daffodil yellow on top of
 each other & next I harvested this great "middle" out of yet another
 Green Tara flower, & that was an "Aster-Batik".
So by combining the two together a new flower evolved.

I have also added a bow made from their gorgeous
"Spotted Organza Ribbon" in aqua as well as a
 couple of their "Skeleton Leaves" too.


In this pic you can see  I have also added some lovely bright
orange "chrysanthemums" as well, & I have sprayed one of the
 NEW "Azelea" flowers with some aqua Dylusions spray to
make it just the right colour I was after.
It is so easy to colour these flowers.


I finished off with some yellow & orange 
"Roses" & some gold "mini flowers".

I have also added a strip of one of the NEW Green Tara
"Washi Tapes" to the bottom corner of my layout.


"Beautiful Girl"

In this super bright layout  I have used two of the NEW Green Tara
"Washi Tapes" on both the top & bottom of my page.


I have also sewn on some
 "Double Sided Reversible Spot Ribbon" in pink/orange.
I love this ribbon & it is available in some great colour combos too.


I have used Dylusions sprays to create my background & while
I had them out I decided to spray some of my Green Tara
flowers to match.
Here you can see an "Azelea" flower, some various "Roses"
& "Rosebuds" & a few "Velvet Leaves".


In this pic I have used another "Azelea"  a "Tutu" & "Roses"
all of  which I have sprayed with Dylusions.



"These are the Days"

You may have seen this layout recently. I was a guest designer
 over at CSI a few weeks ago & this was one of my layouts.


Naturally I have used lots of gorgeous Green Tara flowers
including the "Tutu" teamed here with some "Roses".


Here you can see another "Azelea" flower which I have again
sprayed with some Glimmermist & then teamed it with a
"Sakura" flower & some more "Roses".
Green Tara have so many different coloured flowers & roses
to choose from, we really are spoilt for choice.

All of the chipboard I have used in all of these layouts
is from 2 Crafty Chipboard.

Until next time,
Cheers Di  xo


7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creations! Love your work Di!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You create beautifully with the brights Di. Love them all and If I was forced to choose just one, it would be Sweet Girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 totally stunning layouts loving the bright bold designs and colours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girls, always nice to know your peers approve. Hugz xoxo

      Delete
  4. SERIOUSLY Gorgeous in every way.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. three amazing creations...the colors and details are stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful... I especially love the first one :)

    ReplyDelete