Wednesday 25 September 2013

Announcing the
NEW Green Tara Design Team

Firstly we would like to thank everyone who applied to our 
recent design team callout. We were overwhelmed with the 
response from both here in Australia & abroad.
 So many talented people who all wanted to be part of the
 Green Tara family. I have to say that it was not easy. 
For those who were not successful this time, we encourage 
you to please try again in the future.

So it is without further ado we announce the 
NEW Green Tara Design Team.

Pascale B.   France
Maria Featon  Australia
Jelissa Mei  Singapore
Sandrine Dawes  Australia
Shinobu Hiramatsu  Japan
Susan Longman  Australia
Ulrika Blomfelt  Sweden

And returning DT members are..
Rachael Funnell  Australia
Linda Thompson  Australia
Jan Rankine  Australia
Di Garling  Australia (DT Co Ordinator)

Again, welcome ladies & we look forward to seeing
all of your wonderful creations.


Green Tara

15 comments:

  1. Oh congrats ladies!!! To the lucky new girls, you will LOVE working with these beautiful products and with Di, she is wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge congratulations to the new team. I know you will really enjoy working with the Green Tara products and enjoy your new adventure. I have loved the opportunity to work alongside some of the most amazingly talented ladies in this industry and I know you will enjoy the same opportunity in the coming months.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all NEW DT ladies, I know you will love working with all the fabulous Green Tara products. I can't wait to see all of your creations & all of your new ideas. To all of our outgoing girls, may I say it has been a total pleasure working alongside of you all. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the warm welcome ladies, and the wonderful opportunity to be part of this awesome team!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for this amazing opportunity ... I still can't quite believe it... very excited !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wiiii! I have just woke up here in Sweden and getting my son ready for Kindergarten, checking my e-mail and found this Amazing news!!! Guess who will dancing around yhe whole day? ME!!!!! Thank you and I´m so very honored to work with all this talent and great Products! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Huge congratulations ladies!!! Have fun!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super excited & lucky enough to be staying on & working along side of such a talented bunch of ladies... CONGRATS to you all!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha!! and you thought you could get away from me Rachael...LOL

      Delete
  9. I'm a tadbit sad today to find out i didn't make the pick but at the same time so happy for all you new (and old) Green Tara DT girls! CONGRATS! I can't wait to get inspired by you and your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to all! Green Tara is a wonderful team and you will really enjoy this opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations to all the new team - you will love working with Green Tara. Also happy to continue working with those staying on.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much ladies!
    I'm so excited and happy to be in the Team.
    I look forward to work with very talented ladies and fabulous Green Tara products!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow such an awesome new team!!! Congrats ladies and I know you will love your time here at Green Tara!

    ReplyDelete
  14. congrats everyone, looking forward to seeing your creations :)

    ReplyDelete