Wednesday 11 September 2013

Layouts by Rachael Funnell

" You Make Me Smile"

Hello! 
Rachael with you today sharing a couple of layouts using 
some Green Tara goodness....
The first layout is of my son...
Green Tara has such a GREAT range of washi tape now & around 
the edges I have torn strips of the

On the bottom left corner of my photo I have attached a

Underneath my photo I have torn a piece from the 
 stamped, then have framed it with strips of the Lilac lace ribbon.


In my little cluster I have a  White 7cm Petal ( which I have stamped)
 peaking out from underneath a 5cm black daisy which I have dabbed
with some gesso & attached a badge button & a 6cm  lilac Gardenia that
 I've inked the edges with black ink...


************

"Everyday Moments"

This layout is of my daughter.
I have used a couple of different washi tapes...
On  the top & bottom on my layout I have used the 


A few strips of the love  washi tape & one  of my
 favorites, the Film strip Washi....


I have three of the the pink 4.5cm daisies placed on my layout...
 3/4 of the way down & slightly to the right I have a 2 toned
 Blue/White Apple Blossom & in the cluster I have a 
 6cm Pink Gardenia 3cm Turquoise Rose, a couple of
 black mini rosebuds,  7cm green fern leaves (again I've have stamped on)
 & a Cherry Blossoms in Two Tone Blue.

*************

"Sweet Smile"

This layout of my daughter is for 123 Challenge September challenge.
 It's such a great challenge.
Again I have used strips of the washi tape - Film Strip
10cm  hot pink petal which I have cut in half & tucked under
 the 6.5cm Yellow Heirloom flower.
 I have also got a couple  just peeking out the 5cm Green Batik petals.
 A strip of the Olive loop trim & a couple of the 3cm roses - blue & Green.


That's it from me this month, I hope I have inspired you in some way today.... 

THANKS for stopping by




9 comments:

  1. Great post Rach, love what you have done with the Washi tapes. Great designs too. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. such gorgeous creations and awesome use of the washi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Rachael, those projects are beautiful! My favorite is the one with the triangle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun pages, all of them have such wonderful and fun elements and details! And the colors! The blooms and trims are just absolutely stunning on each one! Love these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun pages, all of them have such wonderful and fun elements and details! And the colors! The blooms and trims are just absolutely stunning on each one! Love these!

    ReplyDelete