Monday 25 February 2013

Some Sweet Girls
by Jan Rankine

Sweet Child of Mine


Hi everyone, Jan here again - thanks for stopping by.


On this page I have used a Sakura flower in lime, along with the
very elegant Black Satin Rosette.  I also popped a lime green
petal underneath the beautiful 4cm Heirloom.



I just love the delicate little Primula, which I've used here
along with some Roses.  The  Flower Leaf Spray is
easy to separate and that's what I've done here to
add to my cluster.  The self-adhesive  Flower Garland
Ribbon adds just the right touch for emphasis.

My Sweet Girl


On this page I've used similar flowers in different colours.


The  Satin Rosette flower is Burnt Orange.  All Green Tara
flowers come in a variety of colours.  The Latte 5cm Heirloom 
flower goes perfectly with the others. Jute Ribbon, which I've
used for the bow, is so versatile it can be used on any layout.



I've combined three Rust Petals and another little Heirloom to
make one flower here along with a lime Sakura.  I painted a
little copper paint onto some yellow Roses. Velvet Leaves are
so very beautiful and I add them to nearly all my layouts.
 Self Adhesive Leaf Garland is added for an extra trim.
I used Paper String to create the frames around the photos

Angel Wings


This is a layout I created a while back for Once Upon a Sketch using
 lots of Green Tara goodies.


 The beautiful Wild Rose 6cm Silk and Organza Flower is a feature
on this layout, complimented by an Heirloom and Primula flowers.


Roses, Silver Trim and of course Velvet Leaves and
 Green Tara Lace.

Products Used

Sweet Child of Mine

 2cm Rose White
CODE: FDR009Wh
  1.5cm Roses Lime Green
CODE: FDR003LG
 5cm Petals, Batik Green
CODE: FK03BatGr

My Sweet Girl

 5cm Petals, Rust
CODE: FK03Ru
 1.5cm Roses Bright Yellow
CODE: FDR003Y
  Velvet Leaves 3cm Green
CODE: XL266Gr
 9mm Natural Jute Ribbon
CODE: RB17Nat9

Jan Rankine

Thanks for dropping by
 
Join us on Facebook for more news and
happenings at Green Tara

9 comments:

  1. wow! love these layouts! the colors and embellies are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 TOTALLY GORGEOUS layouts Jan.. The color combos with each layout are are just Divine!! Love the cluster of GT flowers,leaves & the added GT ribbons......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning colour combos on each of those layout, have to say the first one is my fav

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all those amazing clusters Jan. I especially love those Crystal Sprays you have used on the first one. Also I love how you have framed the pics with the Green Tara string in the second layout. Great post.
    Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Peach of these is splendid! Your clusters all look Sooo beautiful! Love the unique color combos you chose, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh Jan they are such sweet girls...these are all so amazing and the colors are just stunning

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jan these are just amazing and your use of colour is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your layouts are soooo sweet! Like honey!Beautiful clusters and photos!!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning layouts! Green is my favorite color! :o) xoxo

    ReplyDelete