Friday 22 February 2013

Pretty in Pink - 3 Pink Themed Projects
By Mistra Hoolahan


True Friendship


Hi everyone!  Today I have 3 project to share that use the same flowers, trims and papers, I loved the colours so much when I created the layout that I kept going until I had used every bit of them!


I have used one of  my favourite Lace Trims as an accent under a punched border strip...


All the pink blooms I could gather!  I have used Primula's, Heirloom
 Flowers and Silk with Swarovski Flowers.


I've also trimmed some of the Silver Diamante Trim into single elements to use as blingy accents, and tied some of the gorgeous Polka Dot Organza into a bow to pop in among my flower bouquet.


__________________________________________________

Family First Bird House


I had a wonderful collection of Pink flowers left on my desk, so thought I'd
 create a cute little OTP Bird House with them.


This time I have used one of the PinCushion Flowers as well and popped a Primula in the centre.  I carefully removed the beaded centre so the Primula would sit flat.  The cute centre will create a nice embie on it's own so I've put that away for later.


I trimmed some of the Lace to create a little 'eave' border on the house.
This lace is really versatile and if trimmed can hold it's shape.


Finally I finished the Bird House off with another Polka Dot Organza bow.  This organza is so soft and delicate, it adds that sweet gentleness to girly work!



__________________________________________________

Take Delight - Card


I created this little card while I was on a roll... using the last of the Lace Trim I had, some sweet soft pink Pearl Trim and more Silk Flowers with Swarovski Crystals.


The Swarovski Crystals really add that perfect sparkle to a project.


Thanks for stopping by!

If you haven't already, why not stop by and visit us on Facebook HERE
 to keep up to date with all the latest Green Tara news.   


Green Tara Products used:

Flowers:
4cm Heirloom Flowers - Pale Pink XF9317PP
6.5cm Heirloom Flowers - Pale Pink XF9213PP
6cm Pincushion Flower - Pale Pink XF9320PP
4.5cm Primula - Pale Pink XF9325PP
2cm Silk Flowers with Swarovski Crystals - Pale Pink SDPPS60
3cm Silk Flowers with Swarovski Crystals - Pale Pink SDPPL60
3cm Silk Flowers with Swarovski Crystals SDDPL60

Trims:
3cm White Lace L2853W
38mm Polka Dot Organza - Pale Pink RBB221PP
3mm Pearl Trim - Pale Pink RBKPPP
10mm Silver Diamante Trim - Round RBY28
10mm Silver Diamante Trim - Wave RBY25


12 comments:

  1. Wow! Everything is beautiful, but I LOVE the birdhouse! It is gorgeous! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, stunning, gorgeous what more can I say, totally love all the charms the birds on the front of the bird house are my fav

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh all of these are so so yummy and so delicate looking with the beautiful GT flowers and trims....stunning

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work is always so so soft & feminine Mistra. Love your use of all the Green Tara flowers & laces. Simply stunning. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! Everything is so romantic and elegant!!! LOVE them!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am blown away by the absolutely gorgeous and soft romantic style of these, soooo pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are all so amazing!! Love the bird house....one of the prettiest I have seen!

    Thank you for your inspiration!

    Happy Crafting
    Tracie
    http://homeofthepurskey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is all inspiring and beautiful!! Love the birdhouse! I am working on one this weekend and you have inspired me...now to find out how to get those swarovski flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow there are not enough words to describe how beautiful these are .... love them all xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Mistra these are absolutely sensational! Wow, took my breath away!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so fabulously shabby and chic!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete