Monday 4 February 2013

Loving Green Tara with Shona


Hi everyone and welcome to Green Tara. Shona here and today
and  I have 3 layouts to share using so many  yummy 
Green Tara goodies on them. My first layout is called “Family”
 and this is my daughter and newest grandson…
He was so so tiny and is just a week old here.  


 The Green Tara blooms and trims went just perfect with this
 new Fabscraps collection. The main cluster is just so delicate 
and to me very vintage looking. I have used an 
Aster Batik Vintage flower, tucked in the delicate Lace Pearl flower
 and added some bright color with the tiny roses. I finished off this 
cluster with a Green Tara Paper String bow.



Here is a close up of the top cluster and you can see I have
 added texture to the background by adding some
 Green Tara Cobweb trim.


My next layout is called “Once Upon a Time” and this is my
 cutie pie grand daughter. Once again I have used a new
 Fabscraps collection and LOTS of Green Tara blooms and trims.


For the main cluster I have used a beautiful  white Primula 
Silk and Organza flower and tucked in some Silk Flowers
 with Swarovski Crystal centers…they are just amazing! 
I created this cluster on a Green Tara Jute ribbon bow and added
 some Green Tara gold stars on a wire trim.


One last closeup.


I also wanted to share a layout that I created earlier this month
 using some fabulous 13 ARTS papers. 
All of the flowers and lace trims are Green Tara.



I added some touches of black Gelatos to the flowers.
 Look at how delicate that Green Tara Lace is.



Well that is it for me today, thank you so much for stopping by. 
I have posted a list below all the Green Tara products 
used for all creations. 
 Also remember  to “follow” us on our Facebook page,
 there is always lots of Green Tara inspiration both  here and there.




“Family” Green Tara Products Used:
1.5cm Roses Hot Pink CODE: FDR003HP
50mm Cobweb Coffee  CODE: RB6772Co


“Once Upon a Time” Green Tara Products Used:

“You’re the Best” Green Tara Products Used:
Paper String White CODE: PSWh
Lace, 2cm Off White CODE: L2895OW

14 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Absolutely amazing and so dramatic!! I LOVE them!!!
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy Shona's distressing techniques on her pages. Her sense of layering, distressing and details always draw me into her page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS layouts Shona....The Green Tara flowers & trims look FAB!! The paper string bow is SUPER C.U.T.E!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing layouts, love all the layering on the first, cute second layout love what you did with ribbon, and amazing background on the 3rd

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Shona these are magnificent! Love how you added a touch of colour to the flowers with your gelatos - brilliant technique!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous post Shona. Love the way you have used the Cobweb Mesh on the first layout & that bow on the second looks great too, but I think the third one is my favourite. Great use of all those Green Tara products. Thanks for such great inspiration. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such gorgeous layouts!! I want to design so I can play with all the pretty products!!! I think that would be the best job ever :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so gorgeous.. really love Shona's beautiful scrap style...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your layouts Shona - these are spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are all so stunning, Shona, wow!! Wonderful in every way!

    ReplyDelete
  11. tyty lovely ladies...hugggs :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous projects, as usual! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your layouts are always so beautiful!! Lovely work, Shona! xoxo

    ReplyDelete