Monday 20 January 2014

Summery Colours by Susan Longman

Hi, Susan Longman sharing today for you. I have been a little inspired by the gorgeous
 summery colours on show in the garden at the moment so I have used gorgeous
 yellows and pinks in my first layout.

“Love” 
Susan Longman63_1

TIP: When scrapping smaller photos keep you flowers small too. If you have larger
ones you want to include cut them in half and use them as the bottom layer.

Susan Longman63_2

Susan Longman63_3

Green Tara Products Used:
*************************************

“Smile”
Susan Longman64_1
Susan Longman64_3Susan Longman64_2

Green Tara Products Used:
*************************************


“Take Note”
Susan Longman60_1

Mixing your pink tones gives you a rich look to your layout.
Try layering the light pinks and dark fuchsias.

Susan Longman60_2Susan Longman60_3

Green Tara Products Used:

*************************************


6 comments:

  1. All are just beautiful as always Susan, fabulous clustering and such gorgeous colour combos. Cheers Di

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fantastic post Susan... I always adore your close ups...all 3 layouts are TRULY GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete

  3. Super gorgeous, Susan!!
    All layouts are colorful and cheerful, I love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic fresh projects Susan!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just delightful Susan! I really love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! All are so fresh and romantic! I love how you used splashes of yellow on some of the pages! That I will try to do on my own work! Very inspiring! Just FAB post sweets! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete