Wednesday 21 August 2013

A Bunch of Cards by Marie-Josée

Hello, Green Tara fans!

Today, I will show you five different cards made with my Silhouette cutter
 and various beautiful Green Tara products!

"For You" card 
On this card, I used only one Green Tara product, a very special one
 indeed: the Mulberry paper! If you have not spotted it already, it is
 the purple paper with cherry blossoms that I used as a background for
 my tree. It is a beautiful paper, really shimmery.



"Congratulations" card

For this card, I used lots of different Green Tara products.
 One of them is a favourite of mine. I don't use it very often because
it is too beautiful to use, and if I use it, I won't have any left! :)
I'm half kidding, but it is truly a beautiful product: it's the
 Oval Silver Diamante trim! I also created a flower cluster with
 two skeleton leaves, a flower spray and a wild rose. I also
cut two flowers out of a lace ribbon and put them under my wild rose.




"Happy Birthday" cards

On the first card, I combined a skeleton leaf, an oak leaf,
 an azalea as well as two mini roses.




On the second card, I used various flowers from a  
pack of mixed petals,
an azalea, a skeleton leaf, mini rosebuds as well as mini roses.
 I also used a piece of jute ribbon to create a bow.





"Have a nice day" card 

For this last card, I used a piece of crushed organza ribbon to create a huge bow.
 Then, I used a piece of wire cord to create the antennae and mini roses
  to create the body of the butterfly.




In closing, should you be interested in the Silhouette cut files that I
used for this project, please note that they can all be found in the
 Silhouette Online Store under Cards.

Until next time,





5 comments: