Saturday 22 June 2013

More Green Tara Goodness
By Di Garling

"Our Sweet Girl"

Hello Green Tara fans & welcome to the blog today.

I have three layouts to share with you, starting off with this
little sweetie. I have been dying to scrap these pics which were
given to me by a friend.


I have used lots of gorgeous Green Tara flowers starting off with
a couple of these sweet little "Hibiscus" flowers in shades of lavender.
I have given them a brush over with some pink & purple "Silks" paints
followed up with a little dab or two of "Irredescent Medium" to
add a little shimmer.

I have also tucked some
 "Silver Acrylic Flower Stems"
 in at the side of my cluster.


Next up I have used some black & white
"Silk Flowers with Swarovski Crystal Centres".
These are so beautiful & add a touch of opulence
to any flower cluster.

 I then added a a couple of 
purple "Roses" which also received a brush of
"Irredescent Medium" for some added  shimmer.

I then finished off with a 
"Rain Forest Velvet & Organza Butterfly"
in pink.

All of my chipboard including my
 Title, Hexagons & Tiny Filmstrip

                                             
 For my second layout...


            

                                 "Lifes Good"

On this layout I have used some of the great NEW
"Burlap Trim".
I have tied a bow with it & frayed all the edges & popped it in
my layers underneath the flower. I have also added another piece
underneath my photo.


In this pic you can see on top of the Burlap bow I have used yet
another NEW Green Tara flower. This one is an "Azelea"
& comes in several colours.

I have also tucked in a few "Maple Leaves" in gold.
These leaves are great because they are wired & so you can
 bend them any way you like & they stay put.


A small "Rose" in light brown.


I have added a "Hibiscus" flower in batik henna.
I thought it completed this autumn colour palette perfectly.


Again all of my chipboard is from 2 Crafty Chipboard.

My last layout for this month...
"YOU"

You may have seen this layout on my blog a few months ago,
it was some design team work for 2 Crafty chipboard & I
thought I would show it to you today as it has lots of
beautiful Green Tara goodies on it.


Fabric flowers including "Primula" "Sakura"  in
ivory.  A 4cm "Heirloom" flower in dusty pink, a 2cm ivory
"Rose" & a pink "Flower Spray" which I have twisted &
curled to add a touch of realism. I then finished off my cluster
with a bow tied with my favourite Green Tara
natural "Jute Ribbon".

Well that just about wraps it up for another month,
I will see you back here in July.

Remember to visit us on
FACEBOOK,
it is updated with something new every day.




9 comments:

  1. Just amazing layouts Di!!! Every creation is a stunner!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these 3 layouts are mind blowing GORGEOUS...
    but then again all of your Creations are always Sooooo mind blowing GORGEOUS DI.... x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh Di, how on earth do you keep creating such lucious pages, and the purple especially! I just love purple! But the colors in that second page, the earthy browns and the hair color in the photo......just matches perfectly. All are gorgeous creations as always!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous work Di, once again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all 3 amazing work as always Di xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Utterly amazing Di - you just keep betting better and better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What can I say, other than WOW WOW WOW! I just love purple, so the first one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally in love with each one of them! Stunning work!!!!xx

    ReplyDelete