Tuesday 22 May 2012

"Sweet Girl" Layout & Card
By Di Garling


Hello Green Tara fans. Thanks for stopping by.  Today I would like to share a layout & a card I have made using lots of yummy, you guessed it, Green Tara goodies. I have also used lots of  beautiful chipboard pieces from 2 Crafty as well. 


I have used various sizes of the Green Tara RosesMini Rosebuds,  in both purple & aqua  as well as some sweet little Cherry Blossoms. Next I have used my current favourite Flower Sprays in Aqua. If you  click HERE you will see my "Tips & Tricks" of how I twist & curl these to make them look really nice. They are a really good, well priced flower option as they really do fill up a good space without costing the earth & they come in soooo many different colours too. There is three in a pack. I have used two down the right side of the page & I folded the third one in half to make it more compact. If you haven't tried these out before & I suggest you grab some & give them a try. You won't be disappointed!!! Lastly in my cluster I have used some of these great 
Green Tara Skeleton Leaves.


In this photo you can see I have tied a bow with the lovely 25mm Coloured Jute Ribbon. This ribbon makes such a beautiful bow & it is very soft so it is not too bulky either.


 While I had all my things out I thought I would make a card out of all the left overs. Again I used Green Tara Gardenias, Roses, Mini Rosebuds, Velvet Leaves  & a couple of  different Green Tara ribbons & one of their NEW laces as well as some 2 Crafty Card Greetings & a  Butterfly.

Green Tara Products Used
 Ribbons & Lace
25mm Lilac Jute Ribbon    CODE: RB407Lav
25mm Organza Butterfly on Wire Ribbon (On the tag on the Card)     CODE: RB6764
10mm Satin Frill Ribbon in Lavender    CODE: RB436Lav
Lace     CODE: L2923OW

Flowers & Leaves
Gardenias in Turquoise   CODE: FDV054Tu
3cm Velvet Leaves in Purple    CODE: XL266Pu
Skeleton Leaves in Turquoise    CODE: RTB113
Flower Sprays in Turquoise    CODE: PFST4
Cherry Blossoms in Violet    CODE: FLC22V
Mini Rosebuds in Purple    CODE: FDV025Pu
3cm Roses in Turquoise    CODE: FDR024Tu
2cm Roses in Purple    CODE: FDR009Pu
1.5cm Roses in Blue   CODE: FDR003B
 Mini Daisy Flower  in Aqua   CODE: FDR003B
Mini Daisy Flower  in Lavender    CODE: FDVL

Thanks so much for stopping by. Until next time.
Cheers Di  xo


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous as usual Di - absolutely love the colour scheme

    ReplyDelete
  2. Di, love the turquoise and violet combination, so beautiful together.
    Great layout and card so gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic color combo - so strikingly pretty

    ReplyDelete