Monday 26 September 2011

"Two for the Boys" by Di Garling


Hello everyone. Today I thought I would show you some "boy" layouts I did recently using some Green Tara products. Both of these layouts have a touch of "grunge" with lots of paint etc. In this first one, "Those Eyes", I have used two different colours of Green Tara paper string to create a circle around the photo, I have simply stapled it to my page. Secondly I have inserted Green Tara mesh underneath the first layer of white card so that it is just peeking out. Both the paper string & the mesh come in several colours.



In this second layout, "Our Beau" I have again used Green Tara mesh down the left side. I firstly attacked the edge of the mesh with my scissors to rough it up a little & then I tucked it in underneath the edge of the papers & pics. This mesh works really well on all types of layouts & cards but I particularly like it on boy orientated projects. I hope this gives you a few ideas.
Until next time. Cheers Di xx

3 comments:

  1. OK, seeing it in action like this makes me want to try the mesh. Funny how I didn't even stop to notice it in the store... Seeing in use makes all the difference sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute, love the focus of the picture on that first one - so adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these... love that mesh, have been using the cream colour one lately, just perfect to add a bit of texture!!

    Loving that string too... how great does that look!!

    ReplyDelete