Tuesday 13 September 2011

"Our Sweet Girl" by Jan Rankine



Hello everyone. Today I would like to show you a page I designed recently for a class I taught over at Di's Scrapbook Shop at The Entrance. I have been wanting to do a black & white colour scheme for ages, & this is what I came up with. I have used Green Tara little flowers in two sizes, layered up along the bottom of the page. Then I used larger 4cm size black flower petals which I have sandwiched in between two other flowers that I stamped onto cardstock & cut out, creating a triple layer. I think the Green Tara flowers work well with this type of design. It is good to use flowers in different ways just for a change. For my stems I have used the Green Tara paper string. This comes in several colours. On this layout I have also used some Green Tara silver metal flowers as centres for my larger flowers as well as scattering a few around the page. Hope this gives you a few ideas on using flowers on your projects. Until next time. Luv Jan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment