Wednesday 28 September 2011

Flower Shadow Box by Jan Rankine



Hello everyone. Today I thought I would show you all this Shadow Box I did recently. I have used Green Tara Petals in Lime & I have made the flower centers using Green Tara Paper String. I just curled it up into a spiral onto some plastic, using glue & when dry I simply trimmed the plastic back so that you can't see it. I think this a great idea for flower centers. I have also scattered around some tiny brown rosebuds & mini flowers, also from Green Tara. Next I used the Paper String to create this flourish along the bottom of the frame. Lastly I have added some Green Tara Mesh Ribbon tucked in behind the petals to finish it off. Until next time.
Love Jan xx

3 comments:

  1. Love the wrapped flower centres!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you have used the "paper string" to make those flowers centers. Looks great. Di xx

    ReplyDelete