Wednesday 23 March 2011

Picture Perfect by Di Garling



"Picture Perfect" On this page I have punched around the edge with a new Martha Stewart "Around the Page" Punch set. Next I have sprayed Glimmermist in a random fashion. The patterned paper I have wet (under the tap) yes, you heard right. While it is wet I have scrunched it fairly heavily, then set aside to dry.I have used a metallic paint on the little chipboard hearts & words. Then for the flowers, this was the fun part. All of these flowers are Green Tara. I have changed them a little by various means. The right hand Aqua flower is just a large size petal that I sliced into the middle, applied glue & just rolled it up to give it lots of volume. The left side Aqua flower is actually four medium size flat petals, glued in half & then glued together, again this creates volume. (Perhaps we might post a tutorial on this technique soon) The large flower in the middle of the cluster is one I just rolled up out of left over paper.I have also used Green Tara roses in various sizes & a cute little Green Tara Flower Spray. To give them a bit of wow factor I have given all the flowers a coat of "Irredescent Medium", this a a yummy shimmer. Lastly I have applied "Diamond Dust" to all the flower edges. This gives them all a real sparkle. I hope this pages gives you all a few ideas for altering flowers. Happy Scrapping. Di xx

No comments:

Post a Comment