Tuesday 29 March 2011

Just Too Cute by Di Garling



"Just Too Cute"

Thought I would like to share this page with you all. I absolutely love this photo & thought it deserved a special page. I have used these fabulous Green Tara "Gardenias", leaves & a Rosebud. I have to say that these "Gardenias" a just gorgeous. I have put lots of Irredescent Medium on them to shimmer them up, but I have left the leaves untouched to create a nice contrast. The little trim accross the bottom of the page is also another one from Green Tara (It comes in different colours). The chipboard words & flourishes are from "Words or Whatever". I have painted them & used "Stickles" to glitter them up. The Border punch I have used is yet another new one of Martha Stewarts "Around the Page" sets. These are soooo nice. I have also used an Irredescent Gold "Glimmermist" on the background to add a little bit more shimmer.

The great thing about purchasing white or cream flowers etc. is that it is so easy to Glimmermist, ink, paint etc them to change the colous to whatever you need at the time. Also these flowers are a fraction of the cost of some of the well know brands.

Hope you get some ideas from this page. Happy Scrapping. Until next time. Di xx

No comments:

Post a Comment