Wednesday 23 March 2011

My Girl by Di Garling


."My Girl" This was yet another page I designed for a class at my shop. I had just got delivery of this great little "leaves by the metre" from Green Tara & was absolutely dying to use it.These little leaves come in various colours. New product is the thing that always gives me inspiration. I wasn't sure exactly what I was going to do with it, all I knew was that I was definately going to get it on my page. I am happy with the end result where I collected a little buch of twigs, tied them together & just wound the leaves through the twigs. I then sewed this little bundle onto my page. I am a very "lumpy bumpy" scrapper. I love dimension, I just hate flat.I have used all "natural" things in this layout. Kraft paper, corrugated card, the natural coloured Green Tara mesh just set it all off & lastly raffia. I hope this page gives you some ideas. Happy Scrapping. Di xx

No comments:

Post a Comment