Saturday 26 October 2013

My Last Creations for Green Tara
By Marie-Josee

Hello all,

Today is my last post for Green Tara. First, I want to thank everybody
 for this wonderful opportunity and tell all members of the team how much
I appreciated my term with them. I also want to give a warm welcome
 to the new Green Tara girls! :)

Today, I have three altered projects for you, all based on the same
collection by My Mind's Eye. Here they are!

Hot Air Balloon Canvas
I created the background of this 5 x 7 mixed media canvas with
Luminarte products  (Silks and Twinkling H2O's), gesso, black ink,
 stamps and black pen.

I used a big flower under my hot air balloon chipboard. Those flowers
are sold in pack containing 22 flowers of various shapes and sizes.
 This one is the biggest of the package. The color is Sky Blue.


Then I created a bow with jute ribbon (color ivory), which I glued 
to my chipboard. I also added some thread and a tiny rose on top. 

Green Tara products used:
  

Mixed Media Tag

I created the background of this mixed media tag with Twinkling H2O's
 watercolors, washi tape, stamps and black ink.

Then, I added a chipboard, some skeleton leaves as well as 
two flowers, an azalea and a tiny rose.


I created a huge bow with a piece of pink polka dot ribbon.


 Green Tara products used:


Gift box

I used a spice container to create this tiny gift box. First, I covered it 
with patterned paper and stickers and added details with
 stamps, black ink and mists. 

I decorated the top with a blue flower from the same package 
I mentioned above (pack of 22 flowers). This time though, I chose
 a smaller flower, but one that was slightly bigger than my lid.


Then, I added a bow made with a piece of jute ribbon, a a skeleton leaf
 and a tiny rose. I also added a bit of white acrylic paint to my flowers.


  Green Tara products used:

Thanks again for all your nice comments during my term with Green Tara!






6 comments:

  1. Beautiful creations as always!!Your work is always so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!! Cute Cute!! I love them so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creations as always MJ. Thanks so much for all the inspiration over your term here at Green Tara. Best wishes for your future creative pursuits. Cheers Di. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your canvas MJ!! the tag and the gift box are just delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh the little gift box is super cute...love it all :)

    ReplyDelete