Thursday 6 December 2012

The Beauty of Green Tara
By Natasha Naranjo Aguirre

Hi Green Tara friends!  Natasha here with a few projects to share with you using a variety of gorgeous Green Tara flowers, lace and ribbon.

Trinket Box

 I purchased this adorable wooden trinket box
 from my local craft store.


I covered the entire surface with gesso, and using a stencil,
 I applied a texture medium to create an interesting pattern
 on the sides of the box.  I then sprayed the entire box with ink.


 I mostly used Apple Blossoms in plum & white to
decorate this box.  I also adorned the front side with lace.


 Instead of throwing away small leftover pieces of lace,
 I cut them apart and added them to the floral clusters.



 The box opens up and inside there is a small mirror.
 The front section of the box pulls out so that you can store
your goodies inside the drawer.


Green Tara Products Used:
Flowers:
Green Tara: Plum Apple Blossoms (FDV044PL)
Green Tara: Plum/White Apple Blossoms (FDV044PL/Wh)
Green Tara: 1 cm Roses White (FDR001Wh)
Green Tara: White Apple Blossoms (FDV044Wh)
Lace:
Green Tara: 2.4cm White (L2912W)    


*********************************************

Adore & Treasure

 I created this home decor piece using a 6x6
 decorative frame by The Dusty Attic.  The surface of the frame
 is covered with Pion Design papers.


 This gorgeous floral cluster is made up of Gardenias,
Roses, Calla Lillies and Mini Rose Buds.


I also used bits of Green Tara lace to adorn the inner frames.




Green Tara Products:
Flowers:
Green Tara: 1.5cm Roses White (FDR003Wh)
Green Tara: 1cm Mini Rosebuds Red (FDV025R)
Green Tara: 3 Layer Gardenia Red (FDV054R)
Green Tara: 3cm Calla Lillies Ivory with Brown Stamen (FDV051Iv/B)
Lace:
Green Tara: 1.2cm White (L3054W)   


*********************************************
Happy Memories


I made this layout using Bo Bunny's Et Cetera collection.
 I love the earth tones of these papers!


 I created a textured background using a stencil and ceramic stucco.
 I then added splotches of color using spray ink.



 The title, "Happy Memories" is a chipboard set by The Dusty Attic.


 The beautiful rust flowers are Hibiscus flowers by Green Tara.
 The color is lovely!  I also added light brown roses to my layout
 to complement all the earth tones.


The mesh ribbon behind the photo and under the edges
 of my layout is also by Green Tara.  It's amazing how just a little
 piece of ribbon can add such amazing texture to a project.


Green Tara Products:
Flowers:
Green Tara: Hibiscus Flowers - Batik Henna (FDS025H)
Green Tara: Light Brown Roses 2cm (FDR006LB)
Green Tara: 1 cm Roses Ivory (FDR001Iv)
Lace/Ribbon:
Green Tara: 38mm Mesh Coffee (RB6734Co)



Thanks for stopping by today!
 Have a beautiful week & remember to
also visit us on FACEBOOK.

11 comments:

  1. just gorgeous, love all your creations Natasha and all the yummy blooms and trims

    ReplyDelete
  2. GEE! WIZ! Natasha... Your trinket box & frame are ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!! & that layout is AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Natasha your projects are simply amazing. You have such a great style and I love your colour choices too. The Green Tara flowers, ribbon and lace look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all so elegant!!! You have a great sense of balance when you design! I love them all so much!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so many beautiful creations here :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful projects Natasha & beautiful use of all those lovely Green Tara products too. I would have to say that the Trinket Box is my favourite. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy!! You're rocking those apple blossoms... but now I want those Hibiscus Flowers, they look fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much ladies! (blush) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all SUPER gorgeous, Natasha!! You have such an elegant style, I just love each of these gorgeous feminine creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful trinket box so delicate and sweet, great frame and stunning layout

    ReplyDelete