of the paint off leaving the indentations with paint.
to lightly fray the ends and added some
white paint to age it a little.
I choose 2 colours in the cobweb ribbon and instead
of cutting it I just ripped it apart,
this helped to fray the edges and give me random sized pieces.
I used a texture paste with sand as the base on the page
and pushed the pieces of cobweb ribbon into the texture paste
here and there leaving some sticking up while others lay flat.
I wanted a big yellow flower but I didn’t have one so
I used a mustard Damask flower from the new range
and added some white paint to soften it
a little as the gold didn’t quite work. Using a
selection of other flowers including 7cm petals, roses,
spring flowers adding a little white paint
to the darker coloured flowers.
and a few random mini flowers thru the page.
Cobweb Coffee 10m Roll CODE: RB6772Co
Cobweb Ivory 10m Roll CODE: RB6772Iv
CODE: IF2P1a - White/Yellow/Orange CODE: IPA12b
7cm Petals, Liquid CODE: FDS021Liq
Gardenia Turquoise CODE: FDV054Tu
Gardenia White CODE: FDV054Wh
Mint Apple Blossoms CODE: FDV044Mi
Roses Lime Green CODE: FDR003LG
Roses Turquoise CODE: FDR003Tu
Paper String Liquid CODE: PSLiq
Extra Products used
Prima & MME papers, Thickers, Creative Imaginations alphas, Heidi Swapp plastic alphas, Kaiser paints, Texture paste with sand.
Here I have used a couple of the new ribbons
along with the new Laurel flower.
I sprayed it with glimmer chalk in yellow and added a little blue
to the edges so it would blend in more with the colours
of the page. I have also sprayed a couple of the
other flowers to give a blue gardenia red tips & a red
apple blossom sprayed with yellow softens the colour.
close to the flowers to use as a decorative border.
I found the white dots were too bright for my layout,
so I softened them with some yellow spray then lightly wiping
with a tissue removing the colour from the ribbon
but it still stayed on the dots.
I then used enough rat tail cord that went around the same cup twice
and added ribbon stiff to it. Once dry
I was able to twist it around the flower spray
and create 2 circles the same size as the spray.
Extra Products used