Monday 6 February 2012

Valentines Day by Vicky Alberto



I had this layout idea with layered hearts and a lace border in my head but I couldn't find the right family pictures. So... I made it into a display instead to put on my fireplace mantle for February - love month :) The beautiful papers and vintage images I used are from Pion Design and all of the embellishments are Green Tara products (flowers, lace and sprays). I made the flowers by simply layering Green Tara white petals and silk flowers (with crystal centers!). Oh I just love those crystal flowers and the pearl sprays are glorious too. Thanks for taking the time to view my project today!
Vicky

Green Tara Products:

1cm Off White Lace
CODE: L3077OW

2.8cm White Lace
CODE: L2901W

3cm White Roses
CODE: FDR024Wh

2cm Rose Cream
CODE: FDR009C

Silk Flowers with Swarovski Crystal Centres Ivory
CODE: SDIvL

5cm Petals, White
CODE: PFLP02

6cm Petals, White
CODE: 022Wh

20cm Silver/Pearl Spray
CODE: XP0616

3 comments: