Friday 3 February 2012

Tissue Box By JJ Sobey





Hi everyone, today I want to show you a Tissue Box I made recently.
The box was misted with several glimmer mists and then I added the Green Tara flowers.The colours are (Gardenia in White & White Apple Blossoms) coloured with Indian Summer and Hawaiian Hibiscus glimmer glaze. The leaves were cut from one of the Green Tara handmade papers, which take mists just beautifully!
I love this jute ribbon. It's perfect for autumn coloured projects, as well as masculine pages & cards.
Product Used:
Jute Ribbon - 9mm Natural Jute Ribbon
Handmade Paper (for leaves) - 3D Natural
Flowers - Gardenia White, White Apple Blossoms

Thanks for stopping by.
JJ Sobey

3 comments:

  1. This is fabulous JJ. I love the colours you have made the white flowers, looks fab with that handmade paper too. Cheers Di xoxo

    ReplyDelete