Friday 16 December 2011

"Memories" by Tina Dalton



I was so pleased when I found included in my stash from Green Tara this awesome Fuschia and Silver Christmas package, it is amazing how popular these vibrant colours are for Christmas now days.
I combined these delicious Green Tara goodies with these two beautiful photos of my precious granddaughter Shontay (who is now 4 .5 years old already) …My how time has flown.
I have listed below the items I have used.

Products Used
25mm Cherubs Metallic Silver
CODE: RB605MS

38mm Mesh Silver
CODE: RB6734S

6mm Velvet Glitter Fuschia
CODE: RB324Fu

Xmas Bouquet Silver 10cm
CODE: TBX022

Wire Heart 3cm Plum
CODE: WH178PL

Wire Star 3cm Silver
CODE: WS177S10

9mm Shimmer Threaded ribbon Fuschia
CODE: RB6737Fu

Until next time.
Regards Tina Dalton

2 comments: