Thursday 13 September 2012

Christmas Display
By Vicky Alberto



I finally had a chance to play with the beautiful Pion Design Silent Night collection.
 Oh wow are these papers dreamy! I did this layout style Christmas display.
 I haven't decided yet if I am keeping it or gifting it to someone. 
All of the flowers, lace and sprays are Green Tara and the chipboard is Dusty Attic.


Here is a close-up view of the Green Tara goodness:


Please note this will be my final design team project
 for Green Tara. 
I know the new team starting in October will be fantastic,
 lots of awesome scrappy buddies of mine will be playing
 with Green Tara's beautiful products. Congrats ladies! 
Thank you to all the Green Tara blog followers 
that have stopped by
 while I share my work here over the past year. 
Also, thank you to Alison for all the gorgeous product sent to me (I still have loads to play with) 
and Di - our awesome design team leader.

Vicky Alberto
http://simplypaperandcreativity.blogspot.ca

7 comments:

  1. Wow! Beautiful work Vicky! Love that it is all white!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christmas project Vicky. Always love white on white. Stunning. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Vicky this is just so so gorgeous and that would look amazing on display at Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicky, you have done an amazing job!!! Love it!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this Vicky - white on white looks fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning so stylish and elegant, great work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How beautiful, Vicky - I especially like your rolled corners with flower petals peeking from behind - beautiful layers and a gorgeous card. Thanks for the inspiration.
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete