Friday 23 March 2012

Beautiful Hairband using Green Tara Ribons & Butterflies by Alison

Isn't this just gorgeous? Our fearless leader, Alison, was sitting in front of the TV the other night while Mark was watching "Sport" & have a look at what she made. Totally beautiful. She grabbed a girls plain headband & just went to town with some of the yummy Green Tara pleated ribbon & one of the beautiful NEW "Rain Forest Butterflies". Now Alison always says she is not creative!!!! After seeing this little creation I beg to differ Alison. You have rocked it with this little number. I'm sure any little girl would love to wear this in their hair. Love it.

Green Tara Product Used :
 25mm Pleated Organza Plum
CODE: RB315PL
 15mm Double Sided Satin Ribbon Cerise
CODE: RB15Ce
 6mm Double Sided Satin Ribbon Cerise
CODE: RB6Ce
  **NEW** Rain Forest Velvet and Organza Butterfly 7cm Lavender
CODE: XP0746LP
 **NEW** Velvet Leaves 3cm Burgundy
CODE: XL266BurgP

Thanks for calling by. I hope we have inspired you to get a little creative. Until next time.
Cheers Di  xo

9 comments:

  1. Cute Alison! And I love that pleated organza ribbon, is that the one you were telling me about? I don't think this just needs to be for a little girl... because I'd wear it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha. Might just send it to you and we'll expect a photo! Yes that's the pleated organza ribbon I was telling you about. gorgeous isn't it? Will send you some.

      Delete
  2. Well done Allison!!! I thought you said you weren't creative

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative Alison. Great thinking outside the square!!! Love it. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. too funny - I JUST finished a headband myself - great minds think alike!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes but yours is rather more 'professional' looking than mine! Mine is likely to fall apart after 5 minutes wear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bright and a stand out. Perfect for any Princess...Big or Small!

    ReplyDelete