Friday 7 October 2011

"Just Because" by Di Garling




Hello everyone. Today I thought I would show you a page I did recently using lots of lovely Green Tara flowers. On this page I have used the Green Tara Gardenias in pink & white & I have sprayed the white ones with some yellow Glimmermist. That is the great thing about white flowers, you can make them any colour you like. Next I have used a Green Tara Aqua Flower Spray as well as some of their gorgeous roses in both pink & aqua. I have brushed some Glimmer Glaze onto all of the flowers to give them some sparkle as well as applying "Diamond Dust" to the edges of the pink Gardenias. These are all so well priced compared to some of the more expensive brands & I think they look equally as good for a fraction of the cost. Lastly I have finished off my flower clusters with some little green leaves, also from Green Tara. I have also used some very yummy lace which is also one of the many in their huge range. So many to choose from, we are all spoilt for choice. I hope this gives you a few ideas for using our lovely products. Until next time. Cheers Di xx

3 comments:

  1. I love the colour combo on this. Those gardenias are delish!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Di! Just love that diamond dust and once you have some it last for ages, definitely a great way to get Green Tara flowers looking more amazing than they already do!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous colours Di and I love the fussy cutting - Luv Jan xx

    ReplyDelete