Thursday 7 July 2011

"Sweet Smile" By Di Garling



Hi everyone, today I thought I might show you this sweet little flower page giving you a great idea for using the yummy little Green Tara mini flowers & bows. I have also used Green Tara lime green mesh on both the top & bottom. I first attacked the edges of this with my scissors to create a bit of extra texture. I have also used two more Green Tara products, being this fab mini daisy lace & this pre gathered checked ribbon. This ribbon comes in several colours. I just love it. Anyway enough of my ramblings, hope this gives you a few ideas, until next time. Cheers Di xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh that is so sweet Di, just love the adorable photos, love the sweet flowers and those little bows are devine! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete