Tuesday 19 April 2011

Shabby Chic Di Garling













These are some cards I have made for my April Card Classes at my shop. I have used some great little tags as well as lot of punches & Cuttlebug embossing. The Green Tara products I have used include Rosebuds, which I have inked the edges on so as to cordinate with the colour scheme, Pearl Trim, Ribbons, Fibres & a great mesh that makes the most fabulous bows. This mesh is really soft & very easy to tie a perfect bow with. It comes in several colours, however the neutral one is really great as you can change the colour with Glimmermist, ink, paint etc. I have also used some of these little pre made bows that they also sell. These come in so many colours & if you are not so great at doing bows, these are your answer as they are already done for you. As well as the fact that they are really well priced. Lastly I have some stamping, inking, edge tearing to complete the Shabby Chic Vintage look.
I hope these little cards give you some ideas & maybe a little inspiration. Happy scrapping. Until next time. Di xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment